Here I am with picks from all the Beauty products I got hold of in the month of April 2017. Last month was once again all about Beauty Boxes.
Here is what I discovered last month through subscription:
- Skincare – Not much of variety of products, but then a full size moisturizer, Honest Beauty Balm and good variety of mask were some great finds.
- Makeup – April was a month of lip products…so many of them and in all variety.
- Tools – Sponges from a new brand to try and more Luxie Brushes.
- Nail – My nail polish finds will never be the same if I do not receive Julep Polishes. Nice finds in yet another Mystery Box.
- Fragrance – A new generous size fragrance sample to try on. And it is from one the brand, I didn’t knew about…so a nice discovery altogether.
- Bodycare – I cannot have enough of hand creams. And this month I received a foot cream as well. I really wish boxes include foot care stuffs as well more frequently
- Hair – A new shampoo from Project Beauty Hairgurt.
And my sister was here at the end of April…and we did enjoyed a load of shopping…be it Sephora, Ulta, Bath and Body Works, Tjmaxx, Marshalls…and drugstores. That was a real fun time in my last couple of hectic months. Unfortunately I do not have pics of many of them which she took with her on the way back home.
What about you…What did you like the most you bought recently?