Purchased by Me
Here I am with May 2017 Ipsy Bag. This month the theme is “Summer Friday”. This month the bag is clear .
Every month Ipsy sends customized products based on the questionnaire you might have answered while creating your account. Anytime you can modify it by re-taking the quiz. I received 5 products this month. It might be possible that you as well received exactly the same products as mine. They do send different variations of the bags each month.
Let’s jump to find out what is in my bag:
- Urban Decay Afterglow: This versatile shimmer, shadow, and highlighter will make you the light of the party, not the strobe. I received a 2.4 g product sample in shade Sin worth $9.18.
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara: A game-changing mascara that gives lashes the appearance of volume, length, and elastic stretch in just one coat. I received a 0.17 oz product sample in shade Black worth $13.60.
- Pacifica Island Life Eyeshadow Palette: An eyeshadow palette exclusively for Ipsy. I received one palette and since this is not available anywhere…I could not find a price of it.
- Starlooks Artist Edition – Luxe Longwear Star Stamp + Liner Pen: This luxurious formula is super pigmented and provides a rich, beautiful, black. I received a full size product worth $19.
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray: An ultra-lightweight leave-in conditioning spray fortified with a unique blend of nourishing rosehip, argan, and coconut oils. I received a 0.75 oz product sample worth $3.
This month it’s approximately $44.78 without considering the sale price of the palette wherein I paid $10. The value is good.
Coming to the products…some new while some old…this bag left a mix sort of feeling for me. Although I never get too excited when I receive eyeliners…but then this one is a bit different and fun. And I like that Yellow shade from the palette. Overall this month is OK in value, sizes, brands, discovery and curation. How about you? What did you receive this month?