Purchased by Me
Today I have May 2017 Beautyfix box.
Beautyfix is a monthly subscription box offered by Dermstore.com. The value is always more than $100. So you can either subscribe at $24.95 or have a one time purchase for $34.95. This comes in a box with a card detailing the products received and a coupon for future purchases. This box provides you with 7 to 8 products from being full-sized to deluxe samples to foil samples. Although the card lists 8 products this month the box came with 9 products.
Let’s jump to find out what is in my box:
- NuFACE Prep-N-Glow Cloths: NuFACE Prep-N-Glow cloths make it easy to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate all in one step. I received 1 count of Cloth worth $1
- CoTZ FACE Natural Tint SPF 40: CoTZ FACE Natural Tint SPF 40 (formerly Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40) is a formula that offers broad-spectrum protection from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays. I received a 0.18 oz product sample worth $2.40.
- SmartFX SmartLash Advanced: SmartFX Smartlash Advanced harnesses a unique combination of multiple peptides, vitamins and conditioning agents with its new Widelash™ Technology formulation. I received a full-size product which is worth $49.95.
- Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan: Applied just 10 minutes before showering, the tanner delivers a natural, golden tan within four to six hours. I received a 0.68 fl oz product sample worth $5.23.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Runway Ready: Marina Kadar Cosmetics Runway Ready provides a semi-matte, silky smooth finish that keeps your makeup put all day long. I received a 0.27 fl oz product sample worth $16.68.
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream Sea-Kissed: AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream is the perfect nourishment for dry and rough skin, blending Dead Sea minerals with a tranquil sea-kissed fragrance to provide relief to dehydrated hands. I received a 1.3 fl oz product sample worth $10.
- Daily Concepts Your Stretch Wash Cloth: Made from stretchable cotton, this wash cloth features nylon loops that gently exfoliate to remove dead skin cells. I received a full size product worth $14
- TULA Skincare Hydrating Day and Night Cream: Tula Skincare Hydrating Day and Night Cream features a patented, clinically proven probiotic complex to deliver deep hydration and soothe dull skin. I received a 0.5 fl oz product sample worth $22.
- Replenix All-trans-Retinol Enriched Eye Repair: Specially formulated with micro-circulation to zero in on targeted areas and address your visible aging concerns without damaging or irritating the skin, each drop deeply moisturizes your skin with a potent blend of anti-aging ingredients. I received a 0.21 fl oz product sample worth $35.91.
The overall value of this box is $157.17. The value is as promised and great for what I paid…$26.82. This box always comes with a great value and this is on the lower side.
Coming to the products…I like everything I received. But then, this box came with couple of repeats and few repeated brands as well. I am kind of having a mix feeling this month. Overall a good box for me…it has great value, product size, brand, usability, and discovery. Did you like the box?